Olufunmilayo “Funmi” Owolabi was educated in the United Kingdom, receiving her Law Degree from the University of Reading. She also graduated from the University of Baltimore with a Masters in Law.
Funmi is co-founder of I&O Law and is passionate about providing legal solutions for businesses in general. Her practice areas include bankruptcy, data privacy, and cybersecurity. Funmi is a certified information privacy professional and is able to provide solutions to businesses who are in need of a lawyer passionate about the welfare of a businesses data privacy needs.
During her practice, Funmi has represented individuals in a variety of different legal and business matters.
- University of Baltimore, LLM
- University of Reading School of Law, LLB
- District of Columbia Bar
- International Association of Privacy Professionals
- Women in E-Discovery
- District of Columbia
- United States District Court for the District of Columbia
- United States District Court for the District of Maryland